Saturday, November 8, 2014

Like sand, right?

It's like sand, right? Or... like a flash.....Maybe, if you're lucky...it's an etching. Etchings are good. Sand is not. It's really why the blog draws me back as it's my one little tiny (teeny-tiny) effort (okay..my grasp...) to catch and record and preserve...and remember.....and, of course, treasure....that sand that I really (really really) want to be an etching. You know what I mean...? It's elusive...the memory thing...it's elusive and it takes me aback and sometimes it downright (really...I mean it) stops me in my tracks. I want to remember it...all of it....all.of.it...because it goes by in a flash. All-of-it.....





Girls.....you both totally rock. Totally rock and you totally light up my life. It is wonderful.
 
Smiles,
Cin


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful and look so happy. hank you for sharing the photos.